Browse our current job openings.
Account Sales Manager
Reston, VA 20190
Account Sales Representative - Staffing
We have an opening for a creative, passionate, and professional IT staffing sales professional to be responsible for selling Veratech s staffing and related services by developing new accounts and developing them for growth overtime.
The role of the Sales Account Manager is a base and commissioned position where you will be rewarded for your success. The individual in this role must be credible based on hands-on IT staffing sales experience, be highly motivated, and enjoy performing multi-faceted tasks.
You must possess top-notch communication skills in working with hiring managers. Successful candidates will be able to: multi-task; use time management skills to operate well in a deadline oriented environment; proactively anticipate business needs; provide appropriate level of follow-up to hiring managers/department members; work both independently and in team settings. Flexibility and sense of urgency are keys to thriving in this environment.
You will serve as a technical staffing sales professional to prospect, qualify and close business with our clients. Your territory will be national in scope and seek to develop tangible IT Staffing contracts and permanent placements opportunities with corporate and government prospects. Overtime you will develop your account base, drive business volumes and ensure industry leading customer delight, you will become a leader in Veratech s go to market activities. As a leader of our end-to-end client relationship, offerings and quality, you will direct, facilitate and manage each transaction to ensure that we deliver our premier industry services to achieve great thing?.
- Work with prospective clients to gain an understanding of their business challenges, organization, processes and their current and future IT staffing needs.
- Follow through on designed and well-planned marketing and selling strategies. Inclusive of outbound calls, emails, collateral and networking.
- Drive new business efforts through initiation of client meetings, advise, consult and explain our value proposition.
- Manage a territory of account prospects, ranging in size from small business to Fortune 1000 corporations and government.
- Research various industries in the area to understand the obstacles our prospects may be facing now or in the future.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers as well as candidates and ensure a great experience for everyone involved in the IT staffing sales and recruiting process.
- Work with recruiters to document and understand job requirements for requisitions. Facilitate the recruiting process in support to maximize the Client and Talent experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively, manage relationships with all levels of leadership including hiring decision makers, executives, and internal support staff.
- You will work out of our offices in Reston, VA and travel mainly in the Washington D.C. Metro area with some national client meetings.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, with the ability to obtain a clearance in the future if required.
- Two (2+) years of IT/Technical Staffing sales experience with prior experience working multiple customers and their time-sensitive requisitions.
- Flexible, consultative, team-oriented, and results-oriented mindset.
- Proficient in the use of ATS/CRM systems such as BullHorn.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work on different initiatives and complete them within a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively manage and frequently changing priorities and business needs
- Experience conducting meetings and interviews with communications and collaboration tools.
- Ability to develop sales strategies, develop competive solutions, present wining offerings, polished deliverables and gain client decisions.
- Advanced skills in sales and marketing utilizing tools and techniques such as LinkedIn and other online media tools, researching competition and industry activity, networking with professional organizations, associations and user groups
- Demonstrated success working with hiring managers in assessing position requirement, screening criteria, interview process, and customizing job postings for placement in targeted sourcing, screening and closing the right candidate.
Ready to join a great company and advance your professional career? Click the EASY APPLY button now
Veratech is an innovative IT Staffing and Managed Solutions company, reinventing how top talent and leading organizations are connected. Utilizing our industry experience, process, tools and talent network, we provide flexible contingent and permanent staffing solutions to power your business. Veratech moves you forward - helping you build high-performance teams to deliver on tomorrow s promise, today. For our consultants and employees, we create exciting opportunities to promote career growth and personal success.
We value every relationship and will do what it takes to make you successful, each time, every time, to achieve great things?.
Mike has over 31 years’ experience at ROLM, IBM, Siemens and Unify where during his career he led global account services sales, presales, bid management, alliances, and services practices across UCC, contact center, security, network, cloud/SaaS, architecture and custom development. Before forming Veratech, Mike was EVP of Global Services at Unify with responsibility for all worldwide professional, support, delivery and managed services.