Browse our current job openings.
Business Graphics Specialist II - TS/ SCI
Ft. Meade, MD 20755
Veratech has a fulltime position opening for an Business Graphics Specialist II in Ft. Meade, Maryland.
Our client is a premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. The capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. Our client serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. The company employs more than 2, 500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
An excellent benefits package is included covering a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Graphics Specialist II to join a team on a project with a DoD Service Cyber Component organization at Ft. Meade, MD. The Business Graphics Specialist II is a critical component in establishing capability assurance at the client level. The position operates in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment in support of Department of Defense initiatives. The position will be located at the customer project site at Ft. Meade, MD.
- Job RequirementsBachelor of Arts or Science Degree in graphic design or related field with at least two (2) years of experience OR Associates Degree in graphic design or related field with six (6) to ten (10) years of experience.
- Must have Department of Defense (DoD) TS /SCI
- Ability to conduct basic research and summarize findings.
- Ability to support operational and process analysis and preparation of documentation, reports and presentations.
- Ability to present findings with support materials to government/military sponsors, operational commands and organizations.
- Ability to think creatively and communicate thoughts both in terms of structured narrative and visual graphics
- Demonstrate creativity and excellent technical skills in graphic design including concepts, typography, imagery, color and layout.
- Specific Desired ExperienceSharePoint
- Web design and publishing
- Desktop publishing
- Training Materials development
- Process analysis and documentation.
Primary Location: Ft. Meade
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Department of Defense (DoD) TS/ SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel:As required, up to 20%
Veratech is an innovative IT Staffing and Managed Solutions company, reinventing how top talent and leading organizations are connected. Utilizing our industry experience, process, tools and talent network, we provide flexible contingent and permanent staffing solutions to power your business. Veratech moves you forward-helping you build high-performance teams to deliver on tomorrow s promise, today. For our consultants and employees, we create exciting opportunities to promote career growth and personal success.
We value every relationship and will do what it takes to make you successful, each time, every time, to achieve great things .
Senior Technical Recruiter
I specialize in connecting the right IT professional with the right opportunity at the right time. I will work with you to determine the best position for your skill set, and introduce you to a company that allows you to achieve your professional, personal, and financial goals. I look forward to connecting.