Browse our current job openings.
Business Graphics Specialist
Tysons, VA 22102
Veratech has a fulltime position opening for an Business Graphics Specialist II in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Our client is a premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. The capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. Our client serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. The company employs more than 2, 500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
An excellent benefits package is included covering a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Graphics Specialist II to support our growing Security and Electronic Systems Division. The position operates in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment in support of Department of Defense and Federal initiatives. The position will be located at our corporate office in Tysons Corner, VA.
- Bachelors Degree in graphic design or related field with at least one (1) to two (2) years of experience OR Associates Degree in graphic design or related field with four (4) to six (6) years of experience.
- Must have ability to receive a Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance.
- Ability to conduct basic research and summarize findings.
- Ability to support operational and process analysis and preparation of documentation, reports and presentations.
- Ability to present findings with support materials to government/military sponsors, operational commands and organizations.
- Ability to think creatively and communicate thoughts both in terms of structured narrative and visual graphics
- Demonstrate creativity and excellent technical skills in graphic design including concepts, typography, imagery, color and layout.
- Ability to develop and design all phases of assigned projects from initial concept through final production including proofing, file preparation and distribution. Projects may include icon development, logo development, presentation graphics, enterprise architecture operational modeling, handbook/guidebook layouts, training materials development, process diagram development, software user interface graphics, and MS PowerPoint presentation support.
- Ability to provide basic editing of narrative documents in MS Word or MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively with project team members to develop design concepts, providing advice and recommendations to ensure effective results.
- Ability to provide proofing and quality control of project deliverables to ensure they are accurate and delivered on time.
- Ability to work independently and function effectively as a member of a team.
- Require excellent time management and organization skills.
- Require proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (e.G. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Fireworks) and Microsoft Office.
- Web design and publishing
- Desktop publishing
- Training Materials development
- Process analysis and documentation
Primary Location: Ft. Meade
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Non, but clearable
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Ability to get clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Senior Technical Recruiter
I specialize in connecting the right IT professional with the right opportunity at the right time. I will work with you to determine the best position for your skill set, and introduce you to a company that allows you to achieve your professional, personal, and financial goals. I look forward to connecting.