Browse our current job openings.
Cyber Analyst/Engineer (San Antonio, TX)
Senior Data Engineer, Professional Services (Northern Virginia)
Our client is seeking a qualified full-time Senior Professional Services Data Engineer working on client site to facilitate configuration, data integration and training of our commercial-off-the-shelf cybersecurity User and Entity Behavioral Analytics (UEBA) products. This individual must be highly motivated, have great interpersonal skills, and be technically proficient.
In this role you will be joining a rapidly growing Global Governments team. Your role will include working directly with customers to understand their goals, help shape requirements, own the design and implementation of analytic strategies, and develop robust ETL pipelines to support these analytic strategies. Additionally, you will interface with the broader The Company Professional Services team to drive analytic capabilities of the platform, and overall facilitate an efficient, effective, and robust deployment of the Company UEBA platform to characterize and detect insider threats and compliance violations.
The successful candidate will receive specialized training to support our technologies and is expected to become proficient in all aspects of complex software solution deployment. This position requires 5% domestic and international travel as needed to meet customer and project requirements.
We are looking for talented cyber engineers/analysts motivated to help customers solve complex and fast-moving insider threat cybersecurity challenges. Focusing on our cutting edge User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) solution, you will interface directly with customers and play a key role in designing analytic strategies to identify risky behaviors, architecting data ingestion pipelines for the full range of enterprise data sources, and working closely with teams across the Company to ensure customer success.
As part of our rapidly growing team with a start-up culture, you will regularly engage with advanced technologies such as Apache NiFi while integrating with modern SIEMs like Splunk, ArcSight, and QRadar.
The successful candidate will be offered specialized training to support our technologies and is expected to become proficient in all aspects of complex software solution deployment. Additionally, the candidate will provide training, troubleshooting, and on-site/remote support to customers. This position requires up to 25-30% travel domestic and international as needed to meet customer and project requirements.
U.S. Citizenship required with active TopSecret/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance.
- Work directly with customers insider threat and cybersecurity analysts to position the The Company UEBA solution for success
- Demonstrate competency working hands-on in Linux based environments, troubleshooting on-site technical issues, using and configuring the The Company UEBA solution to deliver actionable analytic results
- Bring practical information security experience to bear to ensure seamless implementations, including: demonstrated knowledge of security information event management solutions, such as Splunk, ArcSight, and QRadar, as well as typical data feeds, such as web proxy logs, Active Directory logs, remote access logs, etc.
- Continually learn and update skills in quickly evolving core technologies, including Elastic, Apache NiFi, and python scripting.
- Provide technical briefings to customers and The Company corporate leadership as required
- Integrate with the product team to ensure strong voice of the customer in product decisions and strategy
- Candidates must be:
o Team focused, with the ability to gain the personal support of others
o Capable of developing empathy and rapport internally with staff and with customers and partners
o Strong work-ethic and committed to quality
o Disciplined, organized and methodical in approach to tasks and activities
o Committed to the success of customers and colleagues
o Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including:
o Internet security
o Firewall technologies
o Proxy technologies
o Data loss prevention solutions
- Experience with Linux, SIEM, information security, networking, scripting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows event logging
- Experience working in virtualized, networked environments, specifically VMWare and HyperV based systems.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an analyst/engineer role supporting enterprise software solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay technical information to customers and laypersons
- Experience working with analyst teams and end users
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges that come with growth
- Interest or experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design and development and/or experience in an operational environment
- Must be a US Citizen in possession of a valid U.S. Passport.
- Technical experience detecting and characterizing threats in information security
- Experience with security COTS product integration (e.G., firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention)
- Experience building data flows in Apache NiFi for managing large-scale ETL and application monitoring tasks
- Ability to develop modular, reusable, and well-tested code in Python
- Experience developing ETL pipelines for high-volume structured and unstructured data streams
- Experience building and/or configuring complex analytic tools
- Experience troubleshooting application errors from the command line in Linux environments.
- Active TS/SCI with current SSBI and CI Poly