Browse our current job openings.
Electronics Technician 2 - Francis E. Warren AFB
Cheyenne, WY 82005
Veratech Service' s client has a full-time position open for an Electronics Technician based in Francis E. Warren Air Force Base at Cheyenne, Wyoming
Our client is a premier electrical design-build and systems integrator. Some of their capabilities include electrical, telecommunications, instrumentation, command and control systems.
Our client serves a diverse group of markets that include Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex critical infrastructure needs.
An excellent benefits package is included covering a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
The Electronics Technician will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Install and maintain electronic security systems
- Participate in review of design documentation and system data to plan and execute installation and maintenance activities
- Execute installation and maintenance activities within planned durations
- Complete high-quality device and component installation activities and maintenance activities
- Participate in configuration of servers, workstations, panels and other programmable components
- Execute testing to verify high quality installations
- Execute testing to identify and correct system problems at component and system levels as part of system sustainment activities
- Install system raceway
- Install system cabling
- Terminate and test system cabling and all components
- Install equipment racks, enclosures, panels and all mounting hardware components
- Meet all attendance requirements and working hours of the assignment
- Communicate effectively with supervisors
- Communicate effectively with subordinates
- Incorporate, follow and reinforce all required safety practices at all times
- Complete detailed and accurate asbuilt, testing, and quality control documentation
- Participate in logistics planning for personnel and equipment
- Perform as a reliable contact for field operations with the customer representatives
- Requires minimum two (2) years of experience in installation and/or maintenance of security, video surveillance, card access and alarm systems
- Requires a HS diploma or GED
- Requires a Valid driver' s license
- Minimum DoD Secret Clearance
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Vendor certifications in multiple IDS, ACS, and CCTV systems
- Six (6) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs
- Formal Electronics Training as follows:
- Military Electronics Training (minimum 720 classroom hours) or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program or
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
- Lenel OnGuard Enterprise Security System certification (1000 and 2000)
Veratech is an innovative IT Staffing and Managed Solutions company, reinventing how top talent and leading organizations are connected. Utilizing our industry experience, process, tools and talent network - we provide flexible contingent and permanent staffing solutions to power your business. Veratech moves you forward - helping you build high-performance teams to deliver on tomorrow s promise, today. For our consultants and employees, we create exciting opportunities to promote career growth and personal success.
We value every relationship and will do what it takes to make you successful, each time, every time, to achieve great things.
Senior Technical Recruiter
I specialize in connecting the right IT professional with the right opportunity at the right time. I will work with you to determine the best position for your skill set, and introduce you to a company that allows you to achieve your professional, personal, and financial goals. I look forward to connecting.