Browse our current job openings.
Electronics Technician 2 - Secret - Stuttgart
Veratech is has a fulltime position opening for an Electronics Technician II role in Stuttgart, Germany
Our client is a premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. Our client serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Our client employs more than 2, 500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The Electronics Technician II will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Install and maintain electronic security systems
- Participate in review of design documentation and system data to plan and execute installation and maintenance activities
- Execute installation and maintenance activities within planned durations
- Complete high quality device and component installation activities and maintenance activities
- Participate in configuration of servers, workstations, panels and other programmable components
- Execute testing to verify high quality installations
- Execute testing to identify and correct system problems at component and system levels as part of system sustainment activities
- Install system raceway
- Install system cabling
- Terminate and test system cabling and all components
- Install equipment racks, enclosures, panels and all mounting hardware components
- Meet all attendance requirements and working hours of the assignment
- Communicate effectively with supervisors
- Communicate effectively with subordinates
- Incorporate, follow and reinforce all required safety practices at all times
- Complete detailed and accurate as-built, testing, and quality control documentation
- Participate in logistics planning for personnel and equipment
- Perform as a reliable contact for field operations with the customer representatives
Specific position requirements are as follows:
- Four (4) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs
- HS diploma or GED
- Formal Electronics Training as follows:
- Associates Degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Telecommunications Technology, Electronics Technology, etc.) or
- Military Electronics Training (minimum 720 classroom hours) or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program or
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
- Valid driver' s license
- Must meet eligibility requirements for a minimum US Secret level clearance at time of hire.
- Must obtain and maintain a minimum Secret level clearance
- Must be willing and able to relocate to Stuttgart, Germany
Specific desired experience, skills and certifications are as follows:
- A Secret level clearance or above
- Vendor certifications in multiple IDS, ACS, and CCTV systems