Browse our current job openings.
IT Service Management Consultant
Arlington, VA 22209
Veratech is representing a client that has a full-time position opening for an IT Service Management role in Washington DC.
Our client is one of the " Big Four" consulting organizations with the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Our client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 286, 200 professionals in 150 countries and territories.
Work you ll do
This resource will be responsible for helping with the management of new cloud services being released to the customer users. A background or previous experience with Azure or other cloud service provider is strongly recommended.
An understanding of IT service management frameworks, processes and concepts is necessary in order to help manage the cloud services being offered to the cloud service organizations customer. They will be integral to helping customers and system owners on-board into the cloud environment and adapt to new DevOps CI/CD application life-cycle model.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Active Secret Clearance
- Strong Understanding of overall high level technology domains (enclaves, ATO, FISMA, FIPS, NIST 800-53, IP addresses, Firewall - ports and protocols, VMs, replication) - don t have to fully understand all of those things but have be able to understand where they fit into the overall process and be able to lead conversations between system owners/admins and Department of States technology service providers
- Very strong organizational skills and ability to manage pressure/deadlines
- Interpersonal skills ability to work with diverse set of customers and technical stakeholders across Department
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL, translation from business to technology/visa versa - specifically, ability to diagnose technical details and translate into action
- The ability to troubleshoot and correct workflow issues.
Veratech is an innovative IT Staffing and Managed Solutions company, reinventing how top talent and leading organizations are connected. Utilizing our industry experience, process, tools and talent network - we provide flexible contingent and permanent staffing solutions to power your business. Veratech moves you forward - helping you build high-performance teams to deliver on tomorrow s promise, today. For our consultants and employees, we create exciting opportunities to promote career growth and personal success.
We value every relationship and will do what it takes to make you successful, each time, every time, to achieve great things .