Browse our current job openings.
Operations Analyst III
Ft. Meade, MD 20755
Our client is a premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. The capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. Our client serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. The company employs more than 2, 500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
An excellent benefits package is included covering a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The candidate will join a team on a project with a DoD Service Cyber Component organization. The Operations & Process Analyst III is a key player in establishing capability assurance at the client level. The position operates in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment in support of Department of Defense initiatives. The position will be located at the customer project site at Ft. Meade, MD.
- Must have minimum of 5-7 years military experience with an Associates Degree OR a minimum 2 years of experience with a Bachelors degree, preferably in business administration/management, systems engineering, engineering, or research-oriented discipline.
- Applicants must already hold at minimum a TS/SCI with CI Poly active clearance.
- Applicants must demonstrate ability to conduct research open source and enclave specific.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to analyze and represent understanding of operational missions and concepts of operations.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to analyze, document, and implement changes to processes and procedures.
- Experience with planning and execution of battle drills, table top exercises, and full command exercises is preferred.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong writing skills and will be required to provide a writing sample.
- Applicants must demonstrate ability to establish the client relationship, assessing client issues and proposing project solutions; review, coordinate, and summarize client correspondence to assist the project leadership s understanding of client priorities, scope changes, deadlines and deliverables; use this experience to develop project leadership skills and assume those responsibilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate ability to develop operational concepts and requirements that can be translated into technical requirements.
- Applicants must demonstrate ability to prepare documentation, reports and presentations defining problems, evaluation, and possible/recommended concepts or solutions.
- Applicants must demonstrate ability to present findings with support materials to government/military sponsors, operational commands and organizations.
- Applicants must demonstrate ability to think creatively and communicate thoughts both in terms of structured narrative and visual graphics
- Applicants must demonstrate professional etiquette and ability to interact with leadership and staff personnel in both industry and government/department of defense.
- Applicants must demonstrate ability to use MS Office suite, specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Familiarity with systems architectures and process development practices.
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity and Cyberspace operations principles and practices.
- Familiarity with SharePoint (site editing and management).