Browse our current job openings.
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Senior Project Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Practice area: Technology Program Leadership
Veratech has an opening for the role of Senior Project Manager in Indianapolis, IN supporting multiple client projects. The position requires a clearance so you must be able to be cleared - US Citizen.
Our client delivers exceptional global telecommunications, cyber security, and advanced IT networking solutions and services that are built to serve all the needs of the US Government and its agencies around the world.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Need project manager that has experience with customer service, focus and delivery.
- Must have seasoned experience with MS Project and resourcing.
- Must have experience with actual vs budget and tracking project performance, resource utilization and understanding when to raise red flags.
- Must have experience with risk and issue tracking and the relationship.
- Must have experience with receiving, reading, and understanding Request for Quotes and being able to work with IT resources to create a high-level plan that is then used to translate resource usage to dollar estimate.
- Must have experience understanding customer deliverables and translating those into team dates and deliverables, and then managing those resources as appropriate to ensure that dates are met.
- Must have strong financial forecasting and budgeting experience and be able to relate that to projects and programs.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite of programs.
- Must be located in Indianapolis IN and willing to be on-site with the customer every day.
- Must be positive and professional, and willing to work additional hours over 40/week as needed.
- Prefer 8 or more years of experience managing IT, network, and / or infrastructure projects, along with PMP certification.
- Prefer bachelor degree in customer focus, business, or IT delivery.
- Needs to be very organized and to be able to manage multiple activities within the same timeframe.
- Little to no travel outside of Indianapolis
- A U.S. Government Security Clearance will be required.
- US Citizen - required
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen