Browse our current job openings.
Quality Representative - Construction
Ft. Meade, MD 20755
Our client is a premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. The capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems.
Our client serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal;
state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. The company employs more than 2, 500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
An excellent benefits package is included covering a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
- Oversees the quality aspects of project performance, and coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned project.
- Provides leadership for quality control support on projects to ensure that the product is designed, procured, and installed in accordance with contract requirements and the program Quality Assurance Plan.
- Provides guidance or quality as it applies to new systems, development, proposals, implementation, and procedures.
- Develops and applies advanced quality assurance/control theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems on the forefront of new technologies.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and plans methods of approach and organizes means to achieve solutions for complex technical problems.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity. Reviews project processes and evaluates results.
- Evaluates vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
- Provides technical consultation to lower level engineers. Technicians, and inspectors.
- Acts as liaison to outside suppliers in establishing or modifying specifications for equipment included in the designs.
- Devises and applies testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
- Ensures that contract requirements are met on assigned products, programs, areas, or functions.
- Recommends solutions to quality problems.
- Provides technical support and advises other engineering groups.
- Experienced in all of the following areas of quality control engineering; design. Incoming material process control, product evaluation. Inventory control. Product reliability research and development and administrative application.
- Ensures adherence to company policies, procedures. And related government regulations.
- Uses established procedures to perform assigned tasks by utilizing analysis, interpretation, and deductive reasoning gained through specialized education or experience.
- Knows fundamental quality concepts, practices, and procedures and applies basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain product quality standards.
- Applies quality control inspection requirements and techniques. Applies systems of recording and analyzing product. Quality level.
- Prepares plans, specifications, and cost estimates within specified guidelines for assignments. Of moderate-difficulty
- Reviews drawings. Process procedures, procurement documents. And quality control reports.
- Understands the definition, measurement, analysis, improvement, and control for all quality aspects.
- Must understand project requirements and the roles and responsibilities of contractor team members.
- Must be experienced with the implementation of process improvements, statistical process control, and documentation of processes.
- Bachelor or Science
- 10 years in the Construction quality field.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB)
- Clearance FS Poly
- Position may require travel.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications.
- Organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: FS Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Veratech is an innovative IT Staffing and Managed Solutions company, reinventing how top talent and leading organizations are connected. Utilizing our industry experience, process, tools and talent network, we provide flexible contingent and permanent staffing solutions to power your business. Veratech moves you forward - helping you build high-performance teams to deliver on tomorrow s promise, today. For our consultants and employees, we create exciting opportunities to promote career growth and personal success.
We value every relationship and will do what it takes to make you successful, each time, every time, to achieve great things .
Senior Technical Recruiter
I specialize in connecting the right IT professional with the right opportunity at the right time. I will work with you to determine the best position for your skill set, and introduce you to a company that allows you to achieve your professional, personal, and financial goals. I look forward to connecting.