Browse our current job openings.
Safety Representative - Construction
Ft. Meade, MD 20755
Our client is a premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. The capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems.
Our client serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. The company employs more than 2, 500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
An excellent benefits package is included covering a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
- Provide critical reviews of literature in the fields of environment, safety, and related fields and make decisions on the adequacy and merit of ongoing investigations.
- Designs or selects methodology to be used in the analysis of unique or complex data collected from ES&H investigations.
- Provides leadership for the development of safety programs or processes.
- Maintains familiarity with the statutory requirements related to the environmental, safety, and/or health regulations.
- Provides guidance on ES&H-related issues for mission critical activities.
- Make decisions on methodology for work completion for complex tasks. The failure of which may pose high environmental or sociological-economical risk.
- Certifies compliance with applicable environmental regulations and protocols.
- 10 years in the safety field
- BS in any field or Associate degree in Safety, Health, or Environment
- Clearance Full Scope Poly
- CSP or CSM
- 30-hour OSHA Construction Electrical Training
- Foundations of safely leadership
- Position may require travel.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications.
- Organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
Primary Location: DC Metro
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: FS Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Veratech is an innovative IT Staffing and Managed Solutions company, reinventing how top talent and leading organizations are connected. Utilizing our industry experience, process, tools and talent network, we provide flexible contingent and permanent staffing solutions to power your business. Veratech moves you forward - helping you build high-performance teams to deliver on tomorrow s promise, today. For our consultants and employees, we create exciting opportunities to promote career growth and personal success.
We value every relationship and will do what it takes to make you successful, each time, every time, to achieve great things .
Senior Technical Recruiter
I specialize in connecting the right IT professional with the right opportunity at the right time. I will work with you to determine the best position for your skill set, and introduce you to a company that allows you to achieve your professional, personal, and financial goals. I look forward to connecting.