Browse our current job openings.
Security Administrator 4
Tysons, VA 22102
Veratech has a fulltime position opening for an Security Administrator 4 position in the Tysons, Virginia area.
Our client is a premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. The capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. Our client serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. The company employs more than 2, 500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
An excellent benefits package is included covering a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Security Officer position will assist the security manager in assuring a high level of compliance with the company and client security programs for the safeguarding of personnel; property; and Information systems on a proactive and reactive basis.
This security Officer position requires an individual with a background in one or more of the security disciplines (Physical, Technical, Personnel, Cyber, Protective, and Operational) and a willingness/desire to gain proficiency in performing in all disciplines. The volume of work requires an individual with a collaborative work ethic, a willingness/ability to travel, an ability to respond to short fused situations, a desire to continuously seek programmatic security improvement and possess flexibility to address typical and atypical Corporate Security needs.
This is a full time position based out of the client' s Headquarters. There is potential for the position to evolve and have some degree of work place flexibility. Must be willing/able to travel up to 10% of the time for corporate site visits and training requirements (95% of travel in within the continental US and 5% overseas).
- Interface with company and client personnel at all levels
- Conduct contract security reviews/guidance in meeting contract security requirements
- Conduct security awareness briefings
- Onboarding and termination security briefings for Cleared and Uncleared personnel
- Process Security Clearances for DOD and the Intelligence Community
- Administer access control system
- Support Government and contract authorities/investigators with coordinating records and conducting personnel interviews
- Conduct investigations of staff and activities with security implications
- Report / manage security records
- Validate/Pass clearances for visitors, subcontractors, and consultants
- Work in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Security Information Management System (SIMS), Joint Personnel Adjudication Systems (JPAS)
- 3-5 years working as a Facility Security officer or 2-4 years' experience with Bachelor' s degree in relevant security field or 6 - 8 years of experience with an AS degree or 8-10 years' experience with High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of NISPOM (National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual)
- Working knowledge of JPAS
- Must have an active and current TS/SCI
Senior Technical Recruiter
I specialize in connecting the right IT professional with the right opportunity at the right time. I will work with you to determine the best position for your skill set, and introduce you to a company that allows you to achieve your professional, personal, and financial goals. I look forward to connecting.