Browse our current job openings.
Senior Network Architect
Indianapolis, IN 46225 | Contract
Seeking a network architect who has Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, and CCAr certifications, experience with F5, Checkpoint and VRFs. Need someone that is personable, business acclimated in a global environment, highly motivated, energetic, positive, and customer service oriented. Candidate needs to be a self-starter and driven by deadlines and ensuring quality, conciseness, and collaboration.
This resource will:
- Provide Cisco network design and implementation support to include all aspects of routing, switching, and security architecture
- Provide Cisco DMVPN design, testing, and implementation support
- Provide Cisco ISE project design, testing, and implementation support
- Provide Cisco FirePOWER NGIPS design, testing, and implementation support
- Provide Cisco Prime design, testing, and implementation support
- Provide written documentation support for all projects as required to include design documents, network diagrams, and security-related documents per project requirements
- Ability to train others in diagram, concept, and details.
- Able to provide leadership and direction in a matrix environment where he/she has no direct reports.
This position must be located in the greater Indianapolis, IN area, and be able to be in office to attend meetings and whiteboard sessions.