Browse our current job openings.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Reston, VA 20190
SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER
Veratech Services, LLC Reston, VA
Veratech is an innovative IT Staffing and Managed Solutions company, reinventing how top talent and leading organizations are connected. Utilizing our industry experience, process, tools and talent network - we provide flexible contingent and permanent staffing solutions to power your business. Veratech moves you forward - helping you build high-performance teams to deliver on tomorrow s promise, today. For our consultants and employees, we create exciting opportunities to promote career growth and personal success.
We value every relationship and will do what it takes to make you successful, each time, every time, to achieve great things.
About the Role:
Veratech is seeking a senior technical recruiting professional to help support its IT clients in DC Metro area and nationally. The right candidate will have previous, proven experience in recruiting in the IT industry. Creativity, strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others are a must. A dynamic, results-oriented mindset is critical with the drive to exceed expectations and be rewarded accordingly.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- This position is responsible for overseeing the selection and hiring process of candidates to meet organization staffing requirements
- Consults with hiring managers to activate and post requisitions that accurately reflect the duties, responsibilities, education, training, certifications, experience and security classifications required for the positions
- Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition/description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants
- Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration
- Ability to qualify technical professionals for skill, proficiency, and suitability for each requirement.
- Coordinates and actively participates in the selection of the final candidates
- Track all recruiting activities and provide candidate status on a regular basis
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes, insuring the compensation offer is competitive, internally equitable, and affordable
- Negotiates and extends offers on behalf of our client
- Completes or coordinates all on-boarding processes
- Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with Ethics, Legal and Human Resources policies
- Ensures that internal applicant tracking system is maintained and completed
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in all tasks
- Serves as an internal consultant regarding staffing needs and projections, and advises on the best course of action to fill open positions.
Ideal candidates should have qualifications that includes the following:
- Prefer candidates with at least 7+ years of sourcing/ recruiting experience.
- Sourcing for technical positions including and not limited to cloud, cybersecurity, mobility and infrastructure for staff augmentation, permanent placement and managed staffing solutions.
- Ideal candidates will have strong technical depth and a network of candidates in the technology market
- Experience in supporting account managers in selling IT staffing services is considered a great plus.
- Experience utilizing job boards, target company cold calling, LinkedIn, Dice and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates.
- Knowledge of ATS system
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Dynamic personality, outgoing, friendly, respectful.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about designing and supporting complex IT systems while also being able to manage day-to-day infrastructure operations.
- Analytical with the ability to troubleshoot complex system problems, to assess/resolve system performance problems, and can troubleshoot situations looking for all the options and turning over every rock to find the best solution.
- This position requires an uncommon balance of creativity, drive, strong interpersonal skills as well as savvy analytical skills.
- You will be required to think quickly on your feet and develop lasting relationships with candidates.
- You must have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Eager to learn, able to take guidance, and able to understand that there is always more to learn.
- Ability to work hard as a member of a small team that is asked to do a lot, while always remaining customer focused.
- Is able to manage time properly such that commitments are communicated and then met.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box to identify, attract, and engage hard-to-find technical talent.
If you are a high-energy, self-driven IT recruiter, with specific experience in the above areas, and looking for an immediate opportunity, please send your resume.
- Positive, energetic and encouraging start-up environment
- Highly competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Leading benefits to ensure employee motivation and security including: medical, dental and vision, Life and disability insurance
- Professional recruiting environment with the opportunity for advancement we promote from within
- Consideration of work/life balance.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Market competitive compensation depends on experience and performance
- Reston VA
- Recruiting: 6 years
- IT Recruiting: 4 years
Senior Technical Recruiter
I specialize in connecting the right IT professional with the right opportunity at the right time. I will work with you to determine the best position for your skill set, and introduce you to a company that allows you to achieve your professional, personal, and financial goals. I look forward to connecting.